Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today is..........

Buy a Musical Instrument Day....
Which instrument would you buy if money was no option?

If you were one of the 15 people that commented on this post today, email me for an exclusive goodie....put MUSIC in the subject line.
DONE

16 comments:

  1. Well, I already have mine, it's a flute, but if I had the money and didn't have to worry about it I would get it repaired. Right now I cannot play it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If money and space was no problem, I would buy a grand piano...oooh, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, positively a baby grand PIANO! And I would take lessons and practice every day. I would even sing along (if nobody was there!! :) Thanks for the dream, Paulette!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a very lovely small piano, but if money/space was no option, my DH would love a concert grand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have a beautiful piano, so a harp would be my next choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what I'd buy, but have to say I loved hearing and seeing the harp at the school concert the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good piano or a really good electroacustic guitar :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A piano!! A grand if I had the space and $!! Otherwise a Baby Grand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grans Piano..if I had the $$$ and the room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A grand piano - but then it would also require not only money but a lot of ROOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A piano. I can't play but I love to listen to others play

    ReplyDelete
  12. a harp would be so lovely....but I would love a good good flute...or a baby grand piano.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have to be a guitar! Love listening to Eric Clapton play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm post #16 so don't get the goodie, but wanted to just say, I'd get a GRAND PIANO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette