Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 22, 2011

This Weekend....

there were 2 Extra Follower Freebies... (If you are a Follower you were eligible for them) there was 1 Extra Newsletter Reader Freebie......a special discount for Newsletter Readers.....and there were 6 Extra Freebies hidden on the blog ... (some of which have expired)....oh and there were several ways to get free sets.....how many did you get?

7 comments:

  1. I got my follower freebie, and it's wonderful - thank you so much, Paulette! You are generous beyond measure! Hugs and blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored oodles of TLC goodies, I think...not sure if the freebies I grabbed were "hidden" but I sure did have one very lovely Prize!!

    Thanks for all you do Paulette!
    You're a bright ray of sunshine...right on my computer every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got my follower freebie :). thankx for it, didnt know how to get the rest :(.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got follower ones and I think one other. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got several of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the freebies you give so generously! I snagged a few, not sure I got all, but I enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my follower freebies, and ONE hidden one! I didnt' see the rest, darn it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette