Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 25, 2017

Something new.....

"Saturday's Say"

Each Saturday I will post my word of the week and a bit of encouragement.
These will work great for cards, mixed media, your planners, journaling....
Fist Say of the week...

NEVER GIVE UP~!  
I think in general, our society gives up too easily.  What happened to hard work? Saving? The little train that could?  Unfortunately, I feel we live in a "I want it now", "throw it away", "I'll just move on to the next thing" society.  
My example of giving up, is.....if I am working on a project, any type of project, and I can't finish it all in one day.......it will never get finished.  The poor thing will sit there forever.  I give up on that project, and move on to the next.  Which translates to a lot of things in every day life.  Giving up on goals, and moving on to the next...Giving up on people and moving on to the next.....Giving up on learning something, and moving on to the next.  So with that said.....this week and hopefully for many more.....I will aspire to "Never Give Up~!"



Freebie Expired 

Paulette





32 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful reminder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette you are so right! We certainly live in a throw-away society and "I want it now!" I love this sentiment. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paulette - this is a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette you are so right so thanks for the words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this!!! And never try to fight against crazy politicians!!! Never!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great reminder. And the digi which I have a feeling I'll use often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two thumbs up for this one...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Paulette!! I love this saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I think we all need a little reminder like this from time to time, and I needed it now... 3 weeks after shoulder surgery with the rehab going slower than I expected. I'm going to print this out a few times, matte it on cute paper, and put them where I need reminders. The car... for trips to PT, near my home exercise area, and also next to the pain medication ;-) I do not want to get hooked on those things. BTW, totally agree that society has lost the concept of the rewards for hard work and sacrifice for long term goals. And I'm so over the foolish idea of "fairness" when not all people are willing to work as hard, or as long, or stay the course to meet a goal instead of changing their minds more often than their underwear. But I didn't mean this to become a rant, just wanted to say Amen sister! and Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Paulette! Gr8 reminder for a lot of us.
    Xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Paulette for the wonderful word graphic and words of encouragement. Timely advice as I am struggling with a weight loss that has been stuck for 3 months. I can not give up , I have come so far. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you love from Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone.

    Karen - I know this from experience, doctors give you unreal time periods to cover and heal. You let that shoulder take all the time it needs. It will get there.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea Paulette!!
    And you started us out with a great one too !
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I SO Have to put this within sight LOL.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Right on, Paulette! If I let my COPD get the better of me, I'd never do anything! I have portable oxygen tanks so I can still do my own grocery shopping and take that all important trip to Michael's or Hobby Lobby. At home I have 50' of plastic tubing which hooks to an oxygen concentrator and I can go all over the house or even into the back yard - never give up is exactly right! And, take advantage of the good days and rest on the bad days! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a wonderful idea Paulette. I think that your first choice of "say" is a wonderful one. I try to live by this, but in such a throw away society it is often hard to. Thanks you so much Paulette for the sentiment and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. An important word of encouragement! Too often we quit just as we're poised to complete the task, gain the victory, see the fruition of our labor. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully said, Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this too, thanks for your inspiration and freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this sentiment. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great encouragement! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great inspirations! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is a fabulous idea! And I love the first one! I NEEDED THIS TODAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette