Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 5, 2010

FREEBIE....


More from the Vintage Dinner Series....
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these happy cooks! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vintage Dinner Series is a winner! Can't get enough of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the ads in the old magazines I used to read of my grandmas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This will be perfect for the recipe books I'm making for my kids! You always have something that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one should have a "in your dreams" sentiment! I'm lucky to get dinner on the table. I certainly don't do it in a dress, heels and apron!! I forgot was she wearing pearls???
    LOL
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for this, for vintage it's kinda modern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These vintage cooking ones are just gold! Thanks so much Paulette - I'm loving them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These vintage dinner images are going to be so much fun to use. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all perfect for that project I have to have done in December! THANK YOU so much!! I am always watching for more of these...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy this type of image brings back memories - how fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this one!!!! Thanks so much.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cooking images make me laugh. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Paulette, for this sweet vintage image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette