Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 5, 2010

Creation


This gorgeous card by Cora Jean...

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! When I grow up I want to make cards like Cora Jean. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I tweaked it some more after this was uploaded. I ruined the flourish with Diamond Glaze and it was my last one. Changed it to some flowers. Tweaked the colors with Copics some more and then added a Diamond Glaze wash to the coloring. I am pleased, and thank you Paulette for this 24 hour challenge. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette