Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 22, 2010

New In Store...


Cowboy Up~!
I love how this one ended up turning out.
You can purchase it
HERE
and since I was really disappointed yesterday that the last set give away didn't have any thank yous......we will try something different, so I don't feel the gift is a waste of effort....the first 4 people that email me and give me a smile....will get the new set as a gift.
The gift ones are all gone....I actually send out a tad more than 4...LOL....couldn't resist the nice emails.
Set is available in the store.
Paulette

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!

    YOU GO GIRL!!!

    Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i missed out but i was at swim class but i love how affordable your sets are even if i miss out. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :-))))
    Now just a cool cowboy/girl hat to go with this ;-)
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this one, my husband is a true wanna be cowboy, more so when younger. looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn...missed it but these are adorable Paulette. On my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to go to the store and buy this one for my little cowboy Grandson. This one's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set is so much fun, and I'd like to extend a permanent thank-you for your generosity in sharing all of these fantastic images and sentiments! You're really too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the set... looks just as good up close as in the preview. I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette