Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 22, 2010

Question and Answers...

I get quite a bit of email with questions...and I want to make sure everyone who has a question is answered....so here are a couple of answers...

I absolutely love seeing what you created with my goodies.....The best way to share them with me, is via a jpeg attached to an email. That way I can add them to the blog too.

If you put a question in the comments.....I don't have an email addy to return your answer....so it is best if you have any type of question that you email it to me.

tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

3 comments:

  1. I would like to do this but the problem is that it via e mail button not work for me :o(

    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good to know, I'll be sending one real soon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette