Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Word Art Freebie..........

Today is Natl Chocolate Candy Day
Woohoo~!  My kind of day.


Paulette

29 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to use the day today he he Thanks sooo much for this one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so calm over Christmas. Lol!! Thank you sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) Thank you! Happy New Year!!!

    /annlo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy. Love chocolate and this sentiment. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mind if I do. ;^)
    Thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with chocolate is awesome. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't every day Chocolate Day???! Thanks Paulette! Wishing you a very happy new year and all the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Sentiment. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another great sentiment. One that is really close to my heart today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Paulette - the scales are telling me I have already done this!! :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thought in a nut shell. LOL.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I second the motion!!! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's the only way to stay calm...and my waistline is proof, sadly. I need to frame this over the chocolate box sitting in front of me. :) Thank you for another wonderful sentiment, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always calm when eating Chocolate.
    Thanks Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sentiment!!! Thank you Paulette! Hope you've been having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You didn't need to remind this chocolate lover. LOL Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette