Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Freebie........


and it's
Natl Cherries Jubilee Day
Natl Punctuation Day
Natl Hunting and Fishing Day
Fish Amnesty Day, and
Everybody's Day
We are celebrating "Natl Hunting and Fishing Day" today.....
I usually Fish for sales........but to each his own...lol
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

44 comments:

  1. Going to have to find a way to use this one! I have a friend that retired , bought a sail boat and is sailing around the world! what a life. :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for a great sentiment. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Paulette. My husband is retired now, but before he was a sailor. It is a great sentiment for a card for him. Jolanda from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until I read that it was National Hunting and Fishing Day, I wasn't thinking of a fishing boat for this sentiment. My husband has a sailboat and that's where my mind went.

    Thanks for the sentiment, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking some tall tales of fun! :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, my Dad and brother will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had a boat! Thanks for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA the perfect caption for all those pix of me heaving over the side of the boat in the throes of seasickness LOL. TFS and Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately my men bring home all the stuff that they do in the boat! But a good idea anyway. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you! - love the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Another cutie. Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, thanks so much. I have the perfect page for this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang...this comment wishes I had a boat.Gonna have to look through some old photos where we were on a boat somewhere. I love this saying. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perfect for a cruise! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know the perfect person to use this one for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too funny and perfect timing, my daughter and son-in-law just bought a boat. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette