Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 12, 2012

Today is.....

"Intl Moment of Frustration Scream Day"
If you have bottled up frustration (and who doesn't?), join the rest of the world in stepping outside at 12 o'clock Greenwich time and let out a 30-second loud scream.  See, don't you feel better??
I can relate to that~!....lol
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. COOL! I Scream! And I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah I can imagine that it would help :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!! I helped me! And I didn't to it the "set time" but I DID IT... and my dogs looked at me like I had three heads! LOLROTF! But it helps! Plus it was a great oxygen exchange for my lungs! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I need that - more computer issues - just hoping SIL can sort them in the brief time he will be here this w/e!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee Thanks for this post - too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette