Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Freebie........

Many moons ago, I used to design nothing but the colored images.........so here is a little goodie from Halloweens past....
Click on image then View Image, Magnify, then right click and Save As  
Personal Use Only


15 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette - this is a very nice digi - what a TREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you did... and I LOVE THEM! Some if not a LOT of them are still NEW to me even after all these years! I am so glad you are dusting them off and resharing them! You are a FANTASTIC artist! These goodies need to be "used/shared" not buried in the depth of some harddrive! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Halloween image! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! You come up with sch cute things!! Not takin him but had to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, you are a fantastic artist. What would all of us do without you? I wish I would have had this for the goodies my cousin and I sent to the troops........there's always my grand kids. Thank you ever so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I love it. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cute image- It will be fun to make goodies for my first grade kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable, thanks for dusting it off and sharing with me!

    And here's another hats off to the new GE.TT download system, that allows me to say thanks + a personal comment right on the download page! I am now a reformed snatch & grabber!!, even though I may not make it back to the blog to say thanks for others to see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is super cute, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too Cute, thank you!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette