Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 1, 2015

Free Retro February Calendar Page......

Click on image, then right click and save as..........
Really appreciate those of you that leave comments............helps me decide if I should share more of the same type.

32 comments:

  1. i love this! Thank you so much. I have alays liked kangaroos. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this. It is great. Nothing better than kangaroos happy about Valentine's Day, I think! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please make more your goodies are appreciated heaps...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Thank you Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette, this is a lovely page and so apt here in Aus : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so, so cute. My parents got married in 1956 so I already plan to put this in their Valentine card next year. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, thank you, love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These retro calendars are fantastic!! I love them=) Thank you so much for sharing them. Collette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the retro calenders. Yes, please do more. Thank u.
    Hugs from the Oregon coast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cute! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! Thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the cute calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh Paulette, this is so cute! love that it is an old calendar date, too.

    thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this and would love one for every month please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the images from Feb 1! The calendar page is cute! Thanks so much for all your work. I just bought my first club offering, the first image is awesome, thanks!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this vintage image; it reminds me of my childhood! Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute image. I already have it too. Thank you for sharing it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything retro and this is too cute! Thank you so much Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this cute image. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for submitting to Motivation Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette