Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 12, 2012

FOLLOWER FRIDAY~!

Ok, see the little Section with all the followers pictures that says CRAFTING BUDDIES? About a fourth down the blog page on the left?
Well if your cute little picture is there, email me.....put I am a FOLLOWER in the subject line, and you will get an exclusive I am a Follower goodie~!  Your cute little picture needs to be over there though...
Only good through TODAY, FRIDAY~!  October 12th ~!  for Follower Friday~! lol
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

P.S.....if your cute little picture isn't there.........why not? = )  Still time to sign up and be able to get all the extra freebies.....remember has to be under Crafting Buddies~!


30 comments:

  1. Oh My, The followers freebie is great, thank you so much love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing Paulette thank you for all your freebies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower.
    but email to brianna1@windowslive.com

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the Follower freebie and they are wonderful vintage images. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first Follower friday so I am excited, TFS
    Have a great wknd
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the vintage cars. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,Paulette! Love the Follower Friday freebie! Have a great weekend.
    ~Carol B.~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this darling image- Thank you and Yippee TLC~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blast Missed it again!

    :P on me!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't miss out, you receive some great freebies here, thank you Paulette love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for everything including Follower Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower Paulette but I never get the Follower Friday's....
    Love your originality and designs!!! Thank you for my emails!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the freebie - it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the freebies. I love all of them. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here I am! That's my twin brother Oscar with me! (actually, that's both twins, Oscar and Lincoln, two of 6 cats that call my house (and my lap)home). I really love all the freebies you share with us. I have a special file just for them! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for everything you share. Your a sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the Follower freebie.
    Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muchas gracias, Paulette, seguro será tan creativo como todos los anteriores.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this week's follower freebie. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is wonderful! I'm proud to say I was the one that convinced you to do a blog and now 2020 members later you are growing by leaps and bounds!
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much & congrats on getting to 2020 as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much. This is sweet of you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette