Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 17, 2011

One more Bday Gift for KAREN~!


A beautiful red lipstick in a gold case....
Of course I had some gold left from panning for gold for the ring....and I braved the bee hives to collect enough beeswax for the lipstick, and grew my own grapefruit to make grapefruit seed oil which is a natural preservative...and added the very fine dust from the gold shavings to add sparkle to the lipstick....Is it not GORGEOUS~!
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

P.S. Thank you for noticing that it was really really cold when I was diving for the pearls....and the sunburn is healing quite well, of course I had the aloe that I grow to help speed the healing process...

17 comments:

  1. WOW - nice & BTW where do you find all the time for such adventures..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are recovering quite nicely from your cold and sunburn. Both of them can truely be awful but I know that you would do it again if need be because that is the kine of person you are. Thank you for the lipstick and I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH!!! That lipstick is so pretty and has so much wonderful stuff in it that I guess I will have to start wearing lipstick again!!!!
    Thanks for the freebie! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little stories and personal bits you tell us, you are great love christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your mind really does go on creative journeys, I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PMSL, you are bonkers :)

    Thank you for the very posh lipstick, looks like my YSL one that is down to the very last bit.....

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, this is so pretty!
    So glad it was Karen's birthday, now we can share in all this fabulousness!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented...you do it all. Thanks for sharing with the less talented, me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image. Love the bright color.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the story of how you got the lovely tube of lipstick. It is simply the BOmB

    ReplyDelete
  13. £ weeks ago I got sun burnt too and still peeling from it lol
    thx for the fab image
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. the lipstick is beautiful and I am so glad the sunburn is healing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette