Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another One of Karen's Presents...


A Pearl Ring~!
I didn't just buy her this ring.....I dove down into the depths of the ocean, picked the perfect oyster, and retrieved the pearl. Then I panned for gold to make the beautiful gold setting for the pearl....put it all together to form this lovely ring for Karen...
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. This is a great freebie Paulette thank you so much:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome ring!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen is a very lucky girl and so are we! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is turning into the best birthday ever!! Hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ring for all your work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, you are awesome. You go above and beyond for the people you care about. Nothing is too hard or impossible for you when it comes to someone you care about. I hope you didn't get a cold when you were diving in that feezing water or a sunburn while you were panning for gold. But even if you did get sick, I know it was worth it for you. I know Karen really appreciates all that you did for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, you're a true gem. Thanks for the pearl. It goes with all the pearls of wisdom that you share with us daily with your word art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lately I've been trying to download your freebies but I get the message that my server sent an invalid request.So I can't.I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a pretty ring with the most precious pearl in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow Paulette! That is the most perfect pearl and shiniest gold I've EVER seen! You REALLY went above and beyond for Karen!
    And thank you SOOO much for bringing one back especially for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ring I would wear it lol thx
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have excellent taste in picking out birthday gifts and go to such depths to please folks! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette