Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 17, 2010

FREEBIE....


Good Morning and Happy Sunday~!
Well, accident week continues for me....lol....the little dog won't go potty outside if it is wet out....and it is raining a little this morning....so I am the one that gets to take her for a little walk so she can do her business....well it is wet.....I probably should listen to her when she doesn't want to go out...lol.........I slip and go down on my knee...........OUCH~! And now I am sporting a big egg on my knee.....accident week needs to be over~! lol
I can see this mornings freebie on so many cute little cards....especially for teens or college students....or someone making a job change or life change....have fun with it.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. Sorry you have an owie! Hope your day gets better! Thank you for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great one! I hope you have a better day tomorrow :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teens? College students? I think it is perfect for ME! :)

    Sorry your accident week has been prolonged! Hopefully this will be the end of it.

    Thank you for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a 7month old cocker spaniel and yesterday it was pouring all day; well, we have the same problem with our dog - rain no pee. So I always get elected to take him for that walk - I know exactly how you must feel. Sorry for the fall though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. paulette, love this. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SORRY to hear about "accident week" and your knee! OUCH! Hope it isn't too bad!

    This wordart is great for my oldest daughter who is trying to be patient on getting a call from some place that she actually attended 3 interviews for a new job... SHE wants it so badly!!!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUCH!! My heart goes out to you and your knee!! Please lay low and take it as easy as you can.

    Thank you for this cute WA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your falling on your knee. Hope next week will be better.
    Thanks for this superb freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I am so sorry to hear about your boo boo. Take it easy and thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Paulette. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's hoping for a better week! Thanks so much for this cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ouch! Hope that the goose egg is down a little bit by now. Thanks for this great sentiment.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ..oh geeze, and here I am "woe"ing over potty training DS these days! Hope you're not hobbling! We did, however, receive your rain down here in NV--much needed, though my aches and pains are protesting, I love it still. :-D
    Perfect sentiment for one of my "tween" God-daughters--she's 14, a freshman and realizing that high school is a whole different "game" than intermediate...she then shoots her Mom and I bitter looks when we say we miss those "easy days"... oh life.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you!!..........hope your knee is better

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good one Paulette! Very true... you hit this one right on the head. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My cousin & I are always saying our lives are soap operas! This would be perfect for her...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I took a big one over a month ago and my knee and leg is still very swollen. I can definitely relate my life to this sentiment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the sentiment. Great card ideas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Uh I forgot the to grab this, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohhhh so sorry to hear about your knee. That has got to be painful. I hope it is healing up well though

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is a great sentiment with many uses. Love it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette