Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Journey #10


The Name Your Own Price Section of my Blog.....
10th Item for Sale....
Name Your Own Price


CLOSED

6 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much for this fab game, I did not managed to do my OH BD card but had fun lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the scavenger hunt - what fun! Great way to get people looking through all the areas of your store, too. I saw many things I had missed on previous visits. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so generous with the "rewards" for this game. They are wonderful and I look forward to using them. Thank you for your time. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paulette! Thank you for the fun scavenger hunt - it was heaps of fun looking at your daughters bead creations, and your shop images ... it re-affirms how big my shopping wish list is!
    Thank you the generous prizes too ... they are just super!
    hugs and blessings, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Paulette! Had fun playing the games and love all the goodies that you gave for prizes! Thanks again,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had found this earlier today! Thanks, Paulette, for taking the time to put this together and reward those who played.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette