Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 11, 2010

Countdown to 700 Followers FREEBIE~!...


697 Followers~!
DOWNLOAD
This one is so sweet too.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

15 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Shelly said...

Love this image! Thank you.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Rufus said...

Now I'm starting to get hungry! I wonder if those are chocolate chip cookies? I think I can smell 'em!
R/

deb said...

Thank you!

Rhonda Miller said...

Mmm. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Thanks very much.

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

I love these vintage images from when I was a child--yep, I'm vintage, too! Thanks, Paulette!

Craftymumz Creations said...

oh you KNOW I love this one! THANK YOU!

jg said...

I don't know where you find all these images, but keep it up! I love this one. Thanks.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

pegh said...

Thank you for your freebies!

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Reminds me of good days when I was growing up! Thanks so much, Paulette!

Vivienne said...

How sweet. Thank you.