Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 11, 2010

Countdown to 700 Followers FREEBIE~!...


698 Followers~!
How cute is this one~!??? I just love it.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

26 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!!! Thank you for this and all of the many other images you've given to us today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kindnes.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the adorable freebies! I appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was busy today and just had time to stop in now! WOW thanks for all the GREAT images. So sweet and nostalgic. hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you ... absolutely adorable. I am just imagining the lovely vintage card I can make with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kids, although she looks a little worried about what might come out of that pumpkin! Thanks
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, again, for sharing your talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those children are so sweet! I have to download this, although I don't celebrate Halloween so I have no use for it xD Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this image- it is just wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. These little guys are soo cute! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just precious! Thanks so much. I was looking for an image to use on a baby's first Halloween card. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette