Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 11, 2010


Tomorrow, amongst other things, is "Swimming Pool Day."
I love to swim. So relaxing to just lay there suspended in water.
And, I slid down the stairs in the middle of the night last night and am really feeling it in my back this morning...lol..............so I won't be running around much today. Last night when I made this....I literally felt like going out and making a big splash....not so much this morning with the back issue....lol.....But everyone else should go make a splash today, in whatever you do.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you hurt your back. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your back. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Paulette. I am sorry that you hurt your back. Been there...done that. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, hope your back is better! Thanks for another great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope to do JUST THIS VERY SOON!
    Only tradeoff is I won't have much internet access )))):

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you - and I hope your back feels better already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you've got a good chiropractor! Also hope that it's feeling better, but having been there, done that I doubt it is, just yet!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness... I am so sorry about your back! I hope you have some good pain relievers, muscle relaxers, and ice packs/heating pads!

    As for making a big splash... I wish I could...I go in the pool, but I am always afraid that with my knees and back, it will cause more damage to jump in than to just hobble down the steps... but I did get in the pool and had a good splash/kick around it!

    Angel hugs for quick healing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My DGS has just completed Infant Swimming Resource and was able to do the water slide. This Word Art will be perfect with pictures from his adventure. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will work great for several events in life. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette