Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, March 7, 2011

Thank you ~!

To all of you that have been adding comments and little notes of appreciation and encouragement.....I appreciate all of them so much.
Now that I have calmed down a tad...lol.........Just think of it this way.....if someone kept coming to your home ever day, and you handed them a gift, and then they just turned around and walked away with the gift...........would you be hurt, would you be confused, would you keep giving that person a gift every day?
Because that is what every designer that shares freebies does....gives you little gifts. Sure you can justify it by saying that they are doing this to get you to their blog, their store.....but even so, it is a gift......and I can tell you from my experience that there are sometimes thousands of snags to get that one sale.
So, please don't let it stop here, and don't let it die down (Don't make me get angry again..lol).....Say thank you for those gifts.
Thank you for reading this.
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. Luckily I think you will recognise some of the names that do try to remember their manners!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel such a relief that u have calmed down...... lots of wishes & Hugs))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of Paulette's freebies stay up permanently, so please try to download only when you have time to leave her a thank you for each freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we should post on our blogs a button similar to the one for people who steal digi images. I would be willing to put a button on my blog that reminded people to leave love when they snag images. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette. There are several of us who really do appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your work! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feels good that you have calmed down but sometimes one's gotta express their anger too or else people walk all over you....However I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said Paulette!!! I hope we all remember to appreciate your generousity as well as others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course someone should say thank you when they are lucky enough to have you give them the gift of your talent! (Wouldn't want my Mom or Grandma to be ashamed of me!!) So THANK YOU, PAULETTE for being so generous with all of us.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that people are remembering to leave you some love! As others have said, your wonderful treats are appreciated and thank you for sharing them with us!

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your talent!! TY sooooo very much for the FREEBIES! You are gracious & persistent!

    Be abundantly blessed! D :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pleased to know that people responded to your words. I don't understand why people just take the freebie and don't read the blog, I love that you share a small part of your self with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well i sure someone didn't leave you a nasty note. if they did.......shame on them.

    i have an injured right finger and cant type vwey well right now. but it just takes a minute to type 2 little words....thank you.

    huggies
    sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to snag and run quite awhile back, then I realized it only takes a moment to show appreciation and sometimes that's needed. You do such beautiful sentiments and do such a fantastic job on your images, I hope you do know that we adore them and you also for your kindness in giving, and for creating them for those of us untalented people.

    Sometimes snag 'n runners need to be reminded of what they do...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so generous it seems to me more people could write a simple 'thank you.' Looks like the numbers have been going up, but not as many as it should be. I'll fight for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paulette - I'm new on the site (found from SCS) - Follower 900!!! and I must say - I really love all your work, thanks so much for your freebies...you are so generous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry but I do want to thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is just rude. What is sad, is that it isn't just here - but all around us. I hope your followers take the hint and thank you always - as you are one of the most generous people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am guilty of snagging and running and I apologize profusely for that. I've sent a personal email in the past expressing my gratitude and your efforts definitely do not go unnoticed with me. I just get so excited with the sentiments (normally waht I grab) that I forget to leave love! Again, my sincere apologies and heartfelt thanks for all you do. Have you joined "Stamp Out Stamp Thieves"? It's for digital artists.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Paulette, I for one really appreciate you and the gifts you give so freely. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I buy when I'm able. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad that folks are remembering to take time to say thanks for all the great images you share with us, Paulette! I know I sure do appreciate your generosity and greatly admire your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all you do! Your digis are great and you are very generous! I do appreciate all of your work and your generosity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette