Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 32 Years~!

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Who's Up for a Challenge!!??

 I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye.  Let's start getting ready.

I have supplied you two printable sheets below to use to create a Christmas card, Journal Tag, Cluster, etc. to help you get a little ahead of the game.  The Challenge is to create something using only the printable pieces supplied and if you choose, adds of lace, buttons, ribbon, etc. to spiff it up.

Post photos of your Christmas Creation over on the Facebook Group for all to swoon over.... if enough of you participate, I will be happy to make more sheets, maybe even every week, to help your Christmas Crafting along.....  Let's Go!!






Have fun!  Paulette



10 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette