Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 32 Years~!
Thanks so much; I love the cherry theme. It will take me a long time to get used to using the blog; when I download the image, I press the x in the upper right corner, and voila! Your blog is gone. Sigh.....
Thanks so much; I love the cherry theme. It will take me a long time to get used to using the blog; when I download the image, I press the x in the upper right corner, and voila! Your blog is gone. Sigh.....
ReplyDeletethat's odd. Will check that out for you.
DeleteI tried something on my end. See if that helps you. It may also be your browser.
Delete