Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Mixed Media Creations...

OK, I am still trying to find my style.  I am super OCD, so the more composed perfectly laid out pieces are what I lean to.  Although I would like to be a bit more daring and free....lol

I really like the way the background turned out on this one....the colors really worked exactly as I wanted them.  This one was done on a piece of wood.



This one was done on a small scrap piece of wood.  I love this one....although I am not quite finished.  I would like to add a word to it......somewhere towards the bottom of the piece.

Paulette

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - you have some wonderful art work!!!

Maxine D said...

I am enjoying looking at these creations Paulette - it is lovely to see your word evolving
Blessings
Maxine

Daffodil Cards said...

BOTH incredible pieces, love the first one, it takes me back LOL.
x