Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Mixed Media Creations...

OK, I am still trying to find my style.  I am super OCD, so the more composed perfectly laid out pieces are what I lean to.  Although I would like to be a bit more daring and free....lol

I really like the way the background turned out on this one....the colors really worked exactly as I wanted them.  This one was done on a piece of wood.
SOLD



This one was done on a small scrap piece of wood.  I love this one....although I am not quite finished.  I would like to add a word to it......somewhere towards the bottom of the piece.

Paulette

3 comments:

  1. WOW - you have some wonderful art work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying looking at these creations Paulette - it is lovely to see your word evolving
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH incredible pieces, love the first one, it takes me back LOL.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette