Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Word Art Freebie.....

Friday, is Pizza Day~!  One of my most favorite foods.  I could live on pizza.  Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza would be my first choice.  Then a good BBQ chicken pizza.  

This word art so describes everything right now....lol, in more ways than one.


Support the Pizza Party~!~!

Paulette


19 comments:

Photomama said...

A pizza party might be the best group in power
Thank you

Lisa Lynn said...

this is a good one, thanks.

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha ha ! love it !
...and with the presidential primary's ...pizza party might be the only party we want to admit to belonging to ! Ah well, I am sure it will all work out, somehow .........

Gail said...

Tee Hee - Thanks! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! My favorite is pepperoni with black olives and pineapple. Mmm! Thank you for sharing this wonderful image! Norma W

Nanette said...

Love the meat lover's also! Thank You!!!

MizDenise said...

Thanks for continuing to bring a smile, week after week. I really do appreciate your talent & generosity! Thanks!

Kathleen said...

I love pizza too, and strangely enough was eating some when I pulled up your blog! Thanks for this freebie!

Bunny said...

Paulette, this is great. I love it. Thank you so much. I love pizza, also. Pizza loves my hips, and belly and............well, you get it.

Carol Dee said...

LOL, now ain't that the truth!?!?

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Love it!!!! Thank you!

Purple Card Lady said...

Oh how I wish that was an option! *smile* Thanks Paulette.

Anonymous said...

That is so great, I love it!

Danielle said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

This is great, I think everyone should write in pizza for president!

Jo Ann said...

LOL! That' about the only party I would support right now...I love it! God bless!

Carrie Sheridan said...

Thanks, Paulette!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!