Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Word Art Freebie.....

Friday, is Pizza Day~!  One of my most favorite foods.  I could live on pizza.  Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza would be my first choice.  Then a good BBQ chicken pizza.  

This word art so describes everything right now....lol, in more ways than one.


Support the Pizza Party~!~!

Paulette


19 comments:

  1. A pizza party might be the best group in power
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha ha ! love it !
    ...and with the presidential primary's ...pizza party might be the only party we want to admit to belonging to ! Ah well, I am sure it will all work out, somehow .........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee Hee - Thanks! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! My favorite is pepperoni with black olives and pineapple. Mmm! Thank you for sharing this wonderful image! Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the meat lover's also! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for continuing to bring a smile, week after week. I really do appreciate your talent & generosity! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pizza too, and strangely enough was eating some when I pulled up your blog! Thanks for this freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, this is great. I love it. Thank you so much. I love pizza, also. Pizza loves my hips, and belly and............well, you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, now ain't that the truth!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I wish that was an option! *smile* Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so great, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great, I think everyone should write in pizza for president!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! That' about the only party I would support right now...I love it! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette