Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Thursday~!.............


and Happy Meteor Day~!
It is also National Bomp Pop Day~! Remember those? I didn't realize they were that popular to have a National day for them though...lol
Enjoy your Day~! and enjoy a Bomp Pop~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

37 comments:

  1. Great saying. Love those bomb pops.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conjures up some good ideas, great images. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, Paulette! It's always fun to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette!! It's reminds me of my son who is really into outer space right now. I see some fun scrapbooking with this sentiment. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I can think of so many things to use this for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much! one of my fave popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine lots of uses for this one- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much these freebie are awesome..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the PERFECT alien for this saying!! TY!!!!!!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU are out of this world, thank you for all your freebies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the cool word art! Things have been hectic here, so I'm not able to get here as much; been missing it. When things settle down, I'll have to visit more again. Thanks for the awesome digis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great word art with a lot of possibilities! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much! This is a really cute wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paulette thanks for the sentiment - appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will go with heaps of things! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sentiment, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes that's how I feel lol thank you Paulette
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've got some great Dustin images that would go with this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette