Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sunday Scripture Freebie....

Have a blessed Sunday.......


Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful - thanks so much Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Paulette. I know a chorus "The joy of the lord is my strength" and thanks to you I will be singing it all day now! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love it! Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on this...joy really does look joyful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for this and all you share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the scripture freebie - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for this beautiful verse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, thank you Paulette.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Scripture verse..........I love these! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful verse and something I believe with all my heart!!! Thank you Paulette!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful verse...thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, Paulette! I love scripture word art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's beautiful,thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, HE certainly can. Love the sentiment, especially the word "joy". Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette