Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 20, 2016

Introducing.....

my newest Design Team member!~!
Deanne

Please join me in giving her a big TLC welcome.

My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, Newfoundland Canada.
 I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired 
early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the kiddies!!). 
I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and 
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making! 
I love it!!! 
My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!

Can't wait to start seeing her creations~!  
Welcome DEANNE~!



Don't forget to pay a visit to her blog....

Paulette

15 comments:

Jeannean said...

Hi, Congratulations to you! I can't wait to see your inspiration posts!

Karen Tenney said...

Welcome Deanne. Can't wait to see what you bring to us!

Carol Dee said...

Hello Debbie. It is fun to see others creations. I also have never outgrown my love of coloring. Looking forward to seeing more of your work/play!

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for accepting me!!!So glad to be here!!!!!!

Gail said...

Fabulous designer! Have fun on your journey!

Desire Fourie said...

A huge welcome here Deanne. Love your creative style and I am sure you will enjoy Paulette's wonderful digis and unique sentiments.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Daffodil Cards said...

Look forward to enjoying your makes.
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Welcome Deanne it nice to work with you on another team! I know that you already use TLC sentiments so this will be perfect for you.

Ileana A. said...

Welcome Deanne!Your creations are wonderful...and your doggy is gorgeous!
xxIleana

Carrie Sheridan said...

Lovely cards, Deanne!

Dianna said...

Congratulations!

Purple Card Lady said...

Congrats Deanne! Paulette and your fellow designers are an awesome group of ladies to work with.

Jacq said...

Congratulations Deanne! Lovely cards, looking forward to seeing more. :)

Craftymumz Creations said...

Welcome to Create with TLC! Great to have you here!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I'm a weeeeee bit late to the table here but welcome Deanne! It is great to have you with us. Another Canadian. Yippee!