Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 16, 2016

Word Art Freebie..........

Today is....... "Appreciate a Dragon Day"
I appreciate dragons, as long as they are only in fairy tales.



Paulette

28 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Perfect, just what I deeded. Thank you!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Well said J.R.R. Tolkien. I concur. Thank you for this wonderful saying.

Sara Sherlock said...

Thank you!

jan farnworth said...

always up for a good dragon quoute thanks so much.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Nice! Thank you!

Mamma Mia said...

Oh Paulette ... I think you've read my mind! I've got the perfect image for this, and this great piece of word art is just what I need to complete my project. Will email you a photo of the finished article if you'd like!
Thank you!
Helen x

Suze said...

Great sentiment. I think I have a few images this could work well with! Thanks so much Paulette.

Photomama said...

How cute - thanks for sharing

MizDenise said...

Thanks!

Rene Stansell said...

Thank you, this will be great to put inside a card with Dragons on it.
Rene from OZ xo

Megan J said...

Wow Paulette, great for all the fans of J.R.R. Tolkien! Thank you!!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

LOVE IT! I know just the image for this one. Thanks so much! ~jeni :)

Craftdee said...

Thanks for yet another fab freebie :-)) Donna xx

Maxine D said...

Thank you so much Paulette - this is such a fun sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Christine said...

Thank you Paulette - perfect for my friend who always has a 'dragon' card!
x

Carol Dee said...

I love dragons, thanks

Daffodil Cards said...

Thank you so much.

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Lee Mae said...

Awesome! Thank you!

Tina Z. said...

Thank you for this wonderful sentiment!

Carrie Sheridan said...

What a wonderful quote! Thanks for sharing this!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh how Awesome!! Thank you Paulette!!!

Jacq said...

My sister loves dragons so this is perfect for a project for her! Thanks Paulette. :)

Pssequimages said...

Gotta be SO!!!!!

Diana said...

Oh my, yes yes yes. Just a must. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Thank you. Norma W

Elaine Parlour said...

Thank you so much for this perfect word-art :o)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Just made a card using this quote... See details on my blog {if you want} 