Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, January 14, 2016

Today is.........

Hat Day~!

I am not a hat person.  I wish I was....but they just don't look good on me.....now Bri, is a hat person.


Click on image, then right click and save as...

23 comments:

Marion Rivas said...

Beautiful, thank you!

Paula said...

Beautiful!.... thank you :)

Chi Cr said...

This is gorgeous Paulette! Thanks for sharing it! I don't look good in hats either! :)

Angela said...

Gorgeous Paulette! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Maxine D said...

Beautiful image, thanks so much Paulette
Blessings
Maxine

Kathleen said...

I am not a hat person either. They look horrid on me! Thanks for this great image.

Mel C said...

Wonderful image, she is lovely! Thank you

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous, thank you so much.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful black n white image. Merci.

Esther Woo-Benjamin said...

Thank you!

Diana said...

I'm a hat person. Love this one. Thank you.

April Rogers said...

I love hats and wear them often. Thank you for the lovely lady.
XO Nana

Rene Stansell said...

Beautiful, I love the image.
Rene from OZ xo

Sue said...

Fabulous image, thank you very much

PashaCou said...

What a beautiful woman. Thank you for sharing her with us.
Hugs,

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I love hats!!!!! She's beautiful - thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love her. I have a stamp that reminds me of her. She does up very nicely.
Carol O

Teresa said...

Thank you.

Tina Z. said...

Wonderful image, she is so lovely!
thank you.

Carrie Sheridan said...

I'm not much for hats, either, but this is a great vintage image for a card! Thanks, Paulette!

Raevon said...

Beautiful. I used to wear hats in my 20-30's but now my hair is very short and they don't suit me any more. Thank you for sharing you wonderful work with us.

Jo Ann said...

Pretty image...Thank you!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Pretty, Pretty! TFS
Huggies ~
Sharron