Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
What a graceful image - thanks Paulette
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
There is a grace about their movements - fascinating to watch. Thanks for the image Paulette.
ReplyDeleteThere are times I wish I had that many arms to get more things done! Thanks for the image.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit to not knowing what I would do with this - Yet!, but had to download as it was such a beautiful image. Thank you
ReplyDeleteInteresting!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paulette! for the cool image of the octupus!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove the Octupus such a lovely image Thanks Diane
ReplyDelete