Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Today is .......

International Literacy Day

I love to read~!

The first person that can correctly guess my favorite Fiction Book Genre, will receive a set of their choice from the store...

Put your answer in the comment section.

(The comments that are posted are the incorrect ones)

AND the WINNER is ...........

EMMA M....

A couple of you guessed ...  Myster/Thriller.....but Emma was the first.......

email me Emma~!  Congratulations

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Lets try "Gone With The Wind". I know not even close and not the type you were talking about but hey, it's a guess. Sarah W

Suze said...

I'm going to guess Science Fiction

Marion Rivas said...

Historical fiction (Romance)

Ema M said...

Mystery

Suze said...

I'm not sure if we are allowed more than one guess but as no-one else is guessing at the moment I thought I'd have another go! I'm going to guess Fantasy.

Anonymous said...

I love thrillers so that is my choice for you,

I love to read to and will read anything and everything love Christine in Italy xx

Jennifer Scull said...

don't know if I am too late for this or not, but I take you for a mystery/thriller type reader. :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fantasy

Diana said...

I thinks u stumped us"...... LOL

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Mystery?

nelliebly said...

Good on you Emma Great win Hugs Nellie

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats Emma. I myself am a Science Fiction and Fantasy girl at heart. I read for at least two hours every night before going to sleep. I'd be lost without books.