Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 14, 2014


Enjoy your day....
Paulette

30 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette.

Maxine D said...

Thanks Paulette - this is a fun one.
Blessings
Maxine

Av said...

Many thanks :)

Carol Dee said...

Love this, thanks

craftyjay said...

Thank you so much Paulette. I love your WordArt creations! :-)

Regan said...

It's true... I am! :-)
Thanks for another fabulous freebie!
{hugs}
Regan

Wendy said...

I recently did the "happy dance" when I received Dairy Queen coupons in the mail...thanks for the sentiments, I use them frequently in my DT projects.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh sweet! Thank you!

Birdie said...

Love this! Thank you.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I do love this one! thank you! :)

Jan said...

I'm doing the Happy Dance- another great freebie- thanks!

Lisa said...

Your wonderful generosity makes me do the happy dance! Thanks so much Paulette.

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Lee Mae said...

Terrific sentiment - thanks!

Anonymous said...

We all do a happy dance every day, your freebies are wonderful. Thank you.

chick1852 said...

Thanks so much!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Thank you ever sew much Paulette!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Kelley said...

Uhm, I'm thinking you forgot the steps to the 'Happy Dance.' A broken ankle and surgery are not in the routine. Praying for a quick recovery.

Oh, and thanks for the sentiment. :)

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. I hope you are doing the happy dance real soon. Edwina Brown

Marion Rivas said...

Thank you!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you x

Paula said...

So cute of a sentiment. Thank you :)

Charlene said...

Thanks for this great sentiment Paulette :D

Faith A said...

Mmmmm, maybe dancing the happy dance too soon ay?

Thanks Paulette & Bri.

Tine said...

Hope you are dancing again soon! Good luck with the op.
Tine

Jodi Hallas said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Kathleen said...

Thank you.

Sheri said...

Thanks Paulette, I love the Happy Dance :-)

Jo Ann said...

This is too cute...Thanks a lot!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love this one!!!!