Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, June 22, 2014

Blog Hop for Paulette


Some friends of Paulette's, both current & former talented design team members, have come together to form a special blog hop! :) Here's the list of ladies:

1. Candy - Purple Card Lady
2. Desire - Doing Life 
4. Carla -  Carla's Stamping Spot
5. Ileana - Sparkling Pink
7. Lynne - Her Craftiness
8. Cynthia - Stampin' in Alaska
9. Vicky - Crafting Vicky
10. Jennifer - Just Coffee Please...
11. Hetty - Craft Chaos
12. Jo Ann - J. Atterbury Creations

If you'd like, you may leave your card post link in the comment section below. And everyone please go check out the beautiful cards! Thank you so much to those of you doing this for Paulette.

hugs,
Bri

13 comments:

  1. Great cards everyone!!!!! Is there a way to mail cards to Paulette?
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    hercraftiness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished hopping. Great job everyone! I sure hope Paulette gets to see all the lovely creations. Thank you for inviting me to join in. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mom enjoys the little surprise bit of sunshine heading her way!

    also, everyone feel free to make lots of cards to link here in the comments section! :) then we can all stop by your blog to see the fun things you have made for Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations from everyone, it'll cheer Pauletta up
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished hopping and I am so happy to see that we all share the same love and concern for Paulette! It is such an honor to be a part of this caring bunch. Special thanks to Jennifer and Bri for organizing this. Hugs and blessings always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Ann-

    Thank you! It was all Jennifer's idea <3 (Bri)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best blog hops I have done - I do hope Paulette gets to see them - and I too would love to send her a card, if I can have an address please.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards ladies. I know Paulette will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB job ladies! Awesome encouraging/inspirational cards for Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful thing for these ladies to do for you, hope you heal up soon. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't' have a card but I want to wish Paulette the best in her recovery. You are such a kind and generous soul and it's sad to hear about this. You'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clap Clap Clap- What wonderful people you all are to do this for Paulette. Thank you to all of you and to Bri for being such a loving daughter!!!! Hope you are better soon Paulette.
    xoxo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for doing this blog hop for Paulette. Lovely cards everyone. I sent a card to Paulette on 16 June. I hope it gets there soon. Takes a while from Australia to USA.
    I just put the scan on my blog.
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/get-well-card-for-paulette.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette