Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday Freebie........


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

28 comments:

Faith A said...

Oh! YES that is so familiar LOL.
Thanks

susan said...

Thank you!

Mamma Mia said...

This will be perfect for my Dad ... always after a festive lunch, he'll be sitting on the sofa, sliding into a nap. Of course he denies it, but we see him!!!!!
Thanks Paulette.
Helen x

Vicky Gould said...

Thank you, Paulette for your continued generosity! I love your senties.

Carol Dee said...

oooo I want (I need)to be a kid again! Thanks

Nancy said...

Oh, that's really great! Thank you! :o)

Lana said...

Thank you!

Tracy said...

I agree! LOL Thanks!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Jennifer Swandells said...

Thank you for this sentiment, I don't need encouragement to take an afternoon nap. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Sharon said...

Thank you for the awesome sentiments.

Penny said...

Well, "ain't" that the truth! :^) Thank you! :^)

Marion Rivas said...

Love my naps, thanks so much!!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

oh yes!!! I would totally like that!

Lisa said...

Love it Paulette. Thanks so much.

Maxine D said...

Thank you Paulette - I neeeeed this :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Jo Ann said...

This is so true. I am trying to convince my kid that it's good to have naps. Why don't they appreciate what grown-ups would love to do?..LOL Love this, thanks a lot!

nelliebly said...

Love my Nana naps Hugs Nellie

Lisa Lynn said...

I could go for a nap, thanks.

Kathleen said...

So true, thanks!

dottielottie said...

Ahh, those were the days, think I must be in what's called my second childhood lol x

Heidi Brawley said...

cute! Thank You!!

Anonymous said...

I find myself taking more and more of these. Thank you Paulette.
Carol O

Kelley said...

Oh, I like this one...A LOT! Thank you, Paulette.

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! I have to take naps too! :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! I have to take naps too! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Another great one! I so wish I could take afternoon naps!Thank you

lis-m said...

thank you Paulette xx