Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Freebie............


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

19 comments:

  1. yep, this pretty much sums me up! ;)
    thank you so much for this and all of your fabulous freebies each and every day of the year, Paulette! you are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute--I love it! Thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, thanks. I know you like fruit cakes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very humorous, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is how I felt today. lol Thanks
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup a few of those in my family lol might be one of them ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...I know a few people this sentiment would be good for! Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so true at Christmas time. The closer it comes the nuttier I get! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Paulette! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been told that about me, but, now, I can incorporate a card and say that to them!!! Merry Christmas!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette