Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Cards......

Who is still working on them?

13 comments:

Helen said...

I am, if not for this year needed, I will already have a few for next year. Regards Helen

Craftdee said...

That would be me! lol Donna

Anne Mills said...

I am just using up all my bit and pieces now- will probably give them to a charity later next year.♥

Sharon said...

Mine are mailed and working on next years.

Kathleen said...

Nope all done! But love the ideas for next year.

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me!! Sigh. Have never been this late before but I was hospicing one of my babies & it just broke my heart when he went to the bridge so I was out of conjunction for a couple of days or so.... Collette

Sandra said...

=( sadly me ....
Happy Holidays all!
Sandra

Bonnie Elliott said...

I have a couple left to do for my grandchildren - which will be special for me to do.

Edwina said...

Mine are done for this year. I am thinking of starting next years now though. If I make 4 a moth it should help out. Edwina Brown

Hetty said...

me too! Happiest Holiday Season to you!

Lorianna said...

ME !! still plugging away, glad I am not alone
Hugs

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I am trying to get them addressed as I was creating up until this morning!! Such fun creating and now its hard to decide who gets my "babies" . . . .
Merry Christmas!'
Lynne

Mamma Mia said...

Me too - have done "himself"'s card (no not another strange elf name!) and need to get a couple done for my girls.
Helen x