Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Freebie..........


Enjoy your Thursday~!
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

Purple Card Lady said...

Oh my goodness this is so how I feel everyday except Friday! lol Thank you for once again capturing my thoughts and turning them into wordart. :-)

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thanks Paulette

Heidi Brawley said...

love it! Thank You!!!

Kathleen said...

Poor Thursday gets no respect ;(. Thanks for a cute word art!

Penny said...

LOL, I remember feeling this way! Thank you! :^)

Faith A said...

Another fun quote, thanks

Carol Dee said...

YES,,, can we please! thanks for another fun one.

Regan said...

I feel this way about Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday too! Lol Thanks for the awesome freebie!
{hugs}
Regan

Charlene Mitchell said...

You can substitute Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Thursday . . . I'm always wishing for Friday at 5 pm!!! Thanks Paulette!

Jacq said...

Yep, today was just this sort of Thursday! Thanks Paulette, for the freebie and putting a smile on my face. :)

Sandra said...

WOW! exactly how I felt today!
Sandra ltb
Thanks

Marion Rivas said...

I agree with you there, thanks so much for the sentiment, love it!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute, thanks Paulette.

MaxineD said...

Wonderful thanks Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

Jennifer Swandells said...

I so often feel like this, but I don't want to wish my life away. lol. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

femke said...

this is a fun one. this is how I feel on some thursdays. thank you!!!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I was sooooo thinking this for this week! Thank you.

Kelley said...

Love it, Paulette! However, I really think is should read, "Dear Monday!"

Jo Ann said...

This is awesome! Thanks for another Word Art!

Moments by Marla said...

Love it - Thank you!!