Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, June 3, 2013

Celebrating Cheese~!......Digi Papers




Click on image, then right click and save as...............
I want comments people~!  Come on, I know you all  have voices~!  I bet some of you are even real opinionated....lol

26 comments:

Sandra said...

what fun! Thank you!
Sandra ltb

Ardilla said...

I love cheese! Thank you, Paulette :)

Charlene said...

These are too cute...thanks so much :D

ike said...

EXCELLENT - these are great !!! I must have some Mousies somewhere to go with these :-D Thank you very much
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tress said...

Thank you!

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Suze said...

Thank you Paulette - these are great. I've been away for a few days so I'm sure that there are a few other posts I need to catch up on!

MaxineD said...

Love these thanks Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie, thank you so much for sharing your great talent with us all for free.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

I love your papers, thanks so much!!!

Jo Ann said...

Now, this papers are too cute. Have to think how to incorporate this in my cards in the future. Love it! Thanks!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

SiskiyouSue said...

I have missed your snarky sentiments, thanks for a good one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Lawren said...

Thank you. I love your papers.

Anonymous said...

I love your cheese papers!! Collette

Laura B said...

I haven't been by here in a while, but I saw the title and had to check out this one. I love cheese!:) Thank you for the fun papers!

Heidi Brawley said...

cute! Thank you!

Patti Lougee said...

Love these! And the sentiment is great!!!

DonnaKae said...

This is the perfect paper for my house mouse stamps! Love them.

Kathleen said...

So cute, thank you!

Shelly said...

Lots and lots of cheesey thanks!!x

Janet said...

Cheese needs to be celebrated!

Adriana said...

Thanks!

scrapclose2theheart said...

These are so "cheesy". LOL Love them! Thanks.

CTgirl said...

Oooh, I love cheese! What fun pages, thanks so much!!
Hugs
Rene

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I have a mouse image I have to use for an upcoming post, this may be just want I need to go with it. Now I just have to find the perfect sentiment that will tie it all together. Thanks so much Paulette.

Lisa D.