Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Freebie.........


Enjoy your Wednesday~!  We are back to cold and rainy.  

.........Wednesday Wonder.......

How well do you know TLC...........
What type of pie is my favorite?

The answer is............... CHERRY....I just posted that the other day.
Christine in Italy....you were the first commentor to get it correct........email me for your prize.

29 comments:

  1. I know i read about your favourite pie somewhere, but i am guessing, its cherry pie, thank you for the interesting word art, love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sentiment, I would guess it is apple. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cherry is your fave, but you don't eat pie all that much. I bet you eat that cherry pie with a BIG cup of coffee! ha! ;)

    love ya, Paulette! thanks for the wonderful freebies you always provide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment. Now I have to find one of those graphics of a head with the brain exposed or something steam punk. thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't visit everyday ( I know shame on me-lol) but I seem to also recall Cherry Pie, so that is my answer.
    On a side note, my grandmother -in-law made THE most delicious strawberry pie on the weekend. It was amazing! I'm not fussy on pie, but I sure could have eaten the whole thing!
    Thanks for sharing your digital art Paulette, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking it's cherry pie ;) I'm pretty sure that I remember you writting this with a freebie... Looking forward to downloading this when I get home ;) have a fabulous day... here it's snowing like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! This sentiment will get a lot of use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette~What Jen said! You wrote than with the Cherry Pie tag. :)

    Thanks for the "inquiring minds" sentiment. I always liked that commercial but b/c of The Enquirer I have never known how to spell "inquiring minds". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you like Cherry... but you don't really eat a lot of pie. I DO KNOW that DEEP DISH APPLE is your favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Paulette. I think your favorite pie is cherry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thinking that I might have read cherry at some point but I could be wrong. Adorable sentiment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card sentiment! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great one! Thank you Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks fpr the sentiment Paulette, and congratulations to Christine for winning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. UH OH>.. On Feb 18th you said you love cherry pie, but back on Jan 23rd you said your favorite pie is Deep Dish Apple... UH OH>...............

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sentiment - I have the perfect image to use with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette