Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 23, 2013

More Newness............

Bri and I are selling some of the vintage images over on her store on ETSY.......there are some great ones over there..........at a special price.....
Please hop on over and take a look at some of her goodies..............
Email me back which one of the new graphics is your favorite, and there will be a little surprise~!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Paulette, I'm sorry to leave you. I have been a devoted fan of yours, downloaded lots of freebies and bought some more, left comments to 99 out 100 freebies I took. But the digital images get too little use, because the ink of my printer can't handle water for watercolor crayons (my main colouring method). So it doesn't make since to download images. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you truly are an amazing and so giving person, I wish you every happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great vintage over there. Thank you.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is lots of lovely things there along with the vintage graphics,from christine in Italy xx
























    Lovely things there along with the vintage pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images...loved them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Paulette! so many great ones! I love the little girl with the Raggedy Ann doll. boy, that takes me back to my childhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I immediately went for the dog - but will go back this weekend and browse a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette