Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 15th is .......

Best Friends Day
Check out the goodies for celebrating this day in the  
of the Store........

5 comments:

  1. love my sister sue from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate and love your site. Love all the freebies and can't wait til my eyesight gets better to start using them in my cards! Thank you for the extensive time and energy you spend on your blog!
    Much Love, Hugs, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette - I ordered a couple of goodies off this section and I love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Best Friends Day! Hope you get to spend some fun time with family and friends this week! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette