Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 2, 2012

June Club...........

....Last Call~!~!....Will be closed tomorrow

14 Days of Digi Goodies directly to your email box.  Lots of goodies each day.  The May Club had over 150 goodies in it.  Some of them are exclusive to the Club only....never go to the store.
All for only $9.95
CLOSED.....Watch for the next one.........

9 comments:

  1. i love the clubs but am saving up for the summer one, can not wait for it love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. U DO NOT want to miss out on any club! They are jam packed full of goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in - Paulette's clubs are the best deal around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love getting the emails it is like several surprise presents each day. I'm always amazed at the images and sentiments and find many cards to make. And the best part is that it is such a great deal for all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love getting the emails it is like several surprise presents each day. I'm always amazed at the images and sentiments and find many cards to make. And the best part is that it is such a great deal for all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Paulette for the gorgeous baby boy WA, Ive just seen it and hope to make up something straight away!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to this one! I'm a teacher and tomorrow is the last day I'm teaching a class before their exams start. I'm hoping to get loads of inspirational graduation sentiments to create cards for all of them! (And of course I hope they all graduate!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time in this club...thank you I am very excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette