Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freebie....

They are killing me with fees at the site where I host my store.....so I am trying not to add anything new....but the store is still open ..........  I have started another blog to add the new goodies.....so in honor of that.........there is a new FREEBIE over there......
You can get there by clicking 
HERE 
and checking it out
Thank you.

Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Everybody believes they should get a share of your income! Thank you for being so generous with us and sharing your digis. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I so want to put your 'Dear IRS' sentiment on my return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you looked at ArtFire??? It has a flat fee and I have seen digi stuff there. I have my crochet stuff there... just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have got the new store saved and have already left you a couple of comments under the gorgeous sets I have purchased.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image - however - it won't let me download it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette