Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creations..............

 
 These adorable little purses created by Hetty on the DT.....she has a tutorial on her site on how to make them....you can watch it HERE

 This beautiful card created by Karen C

 This cute little pocket card created by Anna R

This beautiful candy bar wrapper created by Rhonda on the DT, you can snag the full sized wrapper from her blog as a freebie........

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely creations and great inspirations, thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Paulette, I went over to her site and thanked her. This is so rich looking what a wonderful thinking of you idea. Thank you so very much. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these creations,wonderful,
    from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely candy wrapper. I hope you do not mind, but I plan to crop it and use it as Word Art. My husband will tell you I am probably the world's strongest chocoholic. I've actually been known in the past (when I could still drive) to wake up in the middle of the night and drive to the a convenience store to purchase chocolate. If I did not make the trip, my body refused to go back to sleep. LOL! Thus, I will greatly enjoy this Word Art Freebie. Thank you again!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette