Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 18, 2012

Steam Punk....

I love different techniques and textures and colors~!  Playing a little bit with SteamPunk.....which is actually very versatile and you can add your own spin to it.
Played with some different techniques to get this little kitty to get her steam punk ready~!
What do you think?

22 comments:

  1. Very cool. thanks so much.
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kitty! Very unique - thank you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, I love this. It is so cute and I have so many friends with cats/kittens that this one will be well used.Thank you bunches , Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, gorgeous Paulette thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Will consider doing some steampunk wordart? I have a few images, but can't seem to come up with wordart to go with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitty- I will have to see what I can do with it.... Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh i love cats! My dog doesn't, so i don't have one, but i miss all my old kitties! thanks for this sweet begging kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kitty. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute kitty - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute kitten! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. My 6 cats will love it lol. Just downloaded it using 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Steampunk kitty? I'll have to look into this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette