Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 18, 2012

Displaying Word Art....

I have tons of these old wood hangers that I  used to use to hang pants....but hanging them that way takes up so much space~!  So I am repurposing t hem as art hangers.......what do you think?

27 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love new ideas for re-purposing things! This word art is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and I agree about the space these hangers take. What a great idea for repurposing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea a lot - very clever! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine. Love the subway art - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea, I am going to look into my DH closet and steel some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for your generous gift of freebies. I love your new art hanger! Very clever. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda cool! I think I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Make some of those with the nails! They'd be great on my scrap pages! Love the innovation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! I'll be checking the closets tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! I'll be checking the closets tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  12. great idea and fab subway art love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea, Paulette. I need to see if I have one of those hangers lurking around that didn't get donated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As everyone else has said...GREAT idea. I'm thinking you could paint them for another look. I know my DH has those and will be stealing them. Someone else said a great way to hang any kind of art (like kids work when your refrigerator is't magnetic :-))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Creative! Great idea! You could probably make them "pretty" but modpoding some decorative paper or fabric to them too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this idea! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use them to hang up my layouts or photos that I plan to use in my next layout. I also use the cheap clear ones that you get with shorts or pants. I use them to hold felt and fabrics and I write on the hanger part with a Sharpie to label them. BTW - yours looks way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea. I think I still have a few of these...somewhere

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette