Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 26, 2012

Favor to ask.....

There should be a little +1 button (recommend this on google), at the bottom of each post....it's kind of like liking something on facebook......if you do like something, I would appreciate it if you could "+1" it on the posts you like.
Thank you.~!  Gives me a way to track what you like also.
Not sure why some of you can't see the button....anyone have any ideas on that?

10 comments:

  1. ok will be pressing the button a lot as i like everything love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the button... Darn it... I must be blind...I want to hit it a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your things,and I love that you're kind enough to share.Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to press button but cannot find it anywhere to press. Please help so that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette - I too cannot find the +1 button. The only buttons which show up on all your posts are MBTF.
    I also would be punching that button if it were there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you post too, but like Bonnie, Carol O & Craftymumz Creations, I don't see a button. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, I love all your digis and word art, but like, Craftymumz Creations,Carol O & Bonnie I don't see a button the push. I would push the button all the time if it were. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to push the button all the time, but I do not see a button, but want you to know how much I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. when i press the button it takes me to a google page, i don't have to open an account do i? is it still valid just pressing the button and then closing the page which opens?, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette