Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, November 11, 2017

Free Printable....

Pledge of Allegiance....
In honor of Veteran's Day


Click on image, then right click and save as...

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece. Times have changed. I remember standing every morning at school until my last day of high school to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Not so nowadays I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We said the pledge at my school because it was a Christmas school - it is sad it is not acknowledged these days - so sad! Our kids are missing out on a lot of TRUE History - I am now going to my corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the pledge of Allegiance to the flag. I wish it was still said daily. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I wish it was still said in shcool also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good one for my American friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Paulette. I appreciate all your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paulette, this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the pledge! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ... Its a great reminder to ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much.........too bad it doesn't bear as much weight as it once did. Americans need to wake up and appreciate their country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I checked to see if I had this and I do. Thank you again for placing it here. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great subway art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very nice for all the National Holidays. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can remember when this used to end in "Amen". It was the prayer and the pledge we said daily in school when I was a kid. Once God was removed from schools I noticed we didn't really say the pledge as much either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this. It is beautiful. My children DO say the Pledge of Allegiance in school. But I guess it we could all say it at home before going to school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette