Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, November 6, 2014

Free Printable....

Pledge of Allegiance....
In honor of Veteran's Day next week...


Click on image, then right click and save as...

9 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful piece. Times have changed. I remember standing every morning at school until my last day of high school to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Not so nowadays I hear.

Gail said...

We said the pledge at my school because it was a Christmas school - it is sad it is not acknowledged these days - so sad! Our kids are missing out on a lot of TRUE History - I am now going to my corner!

Edwina said...

Thank you so much for the pledge of Allegiance to the flag. I wish it was still said daily. Edwina Brown

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! I wish it was still said in shcool also!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Carol O

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

AMEN!

Kathleen said...

This is great, thank you!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

It's a good one for my American friends :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Paulette. I appreciate all your freebies!