Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holy Toledo~!

we are at 1,460 Followers~!~!  Welcome to all the new followers......enjoy your visits to the blog....
And to help celebrate the new milestone.....those of you that are followers of the blog....which means your cute little picture is over there on the left under Crafting Buddies.....email me for your exclusive 1,460 followers goodie.  Put 1460 in the subject line please.
And you can still sign up to get the goodie...and future follower exclusive goodies.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you Paulette for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is cool, I don't know which goodie I like best! Anyway, I would like to thank your site for giving out freebie images. I used one of your images in my recent card, you can view it here http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/time-to-celebrate-new-year.html

    Congratulations and Best Wishes in the coming year!

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1460!! Amazing, Paulette! Thanks for all that you've done for all of us in 2011! On to 2012 (good grief, 2012!)
    Hugs,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and thank you for the goodie love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    so soon, wow hunni
    congratulations to you
    i've send a email already sweetie
    thanks for the freebie you're offering hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations Paulette - 2 milestones in one day!!!!! You are just tooooooo awesome for words.
    Thank you, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, i tried to click on "email me" for the freebie but i do not use an e-mail through my computer as I use a "@live.ca" address. Can you reply to this comment with your e-mail address so that I can send you an e-mail from my live account?
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! It seems just like yesterday I received my 1450 goodie. Congratulations and as I've said before, "you're the best". Lilla in AL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette